Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inked


Finally finished my back last night. I believe it's been more than 2 years since my last session. Didn't really feel like it was time to finish it yet which is why it took so damn long. As if I had to do some things first or fix certain things in my life before I finish the piece... before I close that book. Now was a good time.

I've forgotten how painful it is to get inked. And while I was sitting there, "offering" my skin to my buddy Joe, I started questioning myself as to why I go through such pain. When I saw my back 3 hours later, I had my answer.

Tattoo is therapy. Pain that you can easily understand. No mindfucking here. I like it.

Will post pics of the piece soon.

1 comment:

  1. word up man, beautiful, yeah, it hurts like fuck! get those photo's posted.

    ReplyDelete