Thursday, January 20, 2011

I've never been a huge fan of guns.
I've never even fired one in my whole life.
Until today.
Because the big kids found themselves in a shooting range.

Gino went for a .38 special, Noel a 9mm and I went for the .45
I must say, having that sort of power in your hands is thrilling.

The .38 was just bad ass.
It felt primitive but classy.
Just like a vintage motorcycle.

A .45 is what I imagine you'd have if you said you were "Packing heat"
Real solid and fucking loud.

The 9mm felt light and was the easiest to shoot out of all 3.

We wanted to try the shotgun out but decided to do it next time.
Now THAT must be a blast.

This was my sheet with the .45
Some of the shots here are Gino's and Noel's.




1 comment:

  1. cool trip. where is this? looks like a fun weekend. in Phnom Penh you can actually fire ak47 for about $50, $100 to throw a grenade and $200 to shoot a cow. ha ha

    ReplyDelete