Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow, it's been well over a month since I last posted anything here.
December was pretty fuckin' nuts - good times, lots of alcohol
and good company. I did get to work on Stella though...
Very first day of the year, baby.

Painted the side panels flat black and that really turned out well.
Will take a proper photo when I get the chance to.
Now I want to do the tank all over again and get both fenders done up as well.
Will do that soon...

Also figured out what was wrong her.
Found a crack by the air filter that I covered up with some trusty old glue then cleaned the air filter as well.
Now she runs like butter.

Weather's been nice and cold in the city.
Been able to wear a hoodie at night without actually sweating.
Just perfect.

Anyway, a happy 2011 to y'all.
Ride hard.

P.S. This was Stella before painting the side panels flat black.

No comments:

Post a Comment